Friday, February 6, 2009

a few days here and there

Ello!

It's friday and the sky is barely grey, it's almost noon and I'm eating a pesto, ham, arugula, onion, asiago cheese and tomato sandwich. Delicious.

I'm about to head out to take my final for the grammar and culture course I've been taking for the past three weeks. It's crazy to think I've been here for four weeks already. I can't tell if it feels like it's been more or less than that.

This weekend I'm heading to the Umbria region of Italy to Perugia and Assisi (the hometown of Saint Francis). I'm traveling with three others from the program and am excited to see some new places!

Next week I'll have the whole week off, so I'm dreaming and planning fun things to fill my time with then.

I'll end here because I've got to rush out the door, but I will update y'all on this weekends adventures next week.

Amore,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. My my, doesn't that sound pleasant! I hope your test went well, darling. I am sitting at Fair Trade on State with Brittany also studying up! All seems well in my world on this Sunday afternoon and I thought of you this morn as I ran into the sunrise on the causeway... so pretty this day! so I sent a bubble of love floating your direction - hope it reaches you soon!

    kisskiss
    el

    ReplyDelete