Saturday, January 31, 2009

my home!

The (not super interesting) view outside my window.
A little sample of my wall decoration taken from the back cover of Yoga Journal :)
My bed!
The view from my bed out towards the hallway. Dresser on the right.
My desk/ window. Got some flowers in a wine bottle :)
The kitchen. Look at the cool hood over the stove.
The front door, sofa, kitchen area etc.
Me and Simona Savarese, one of my lovely roommates. She is from near Naples, in the South and studies Law.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my you lovely lady!! It looks like you are having such a wonderous experience so far! I can only believe that it will continue and am so happy you are having this opportunity to share your brilliance with the world! Lauren and Robbie and I are sitting at my kitchen table in Door Co. on a little weekend away - it has been lovely to look at your pics with them and we even listened to one of your songs that you recorded in Italian while doing so. :) Hey I love you, lady, and I miss you so much! be well, take care and have so much fun adventuring across the big pond! kisskiss, el

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my nunie, hopefully i will come and see her in her new native environment.
    -booboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a blog, yay! I'm so glad I get to hear and see what you're up to! It's snowing here, and I'm freezing my butt off. If I could apparate (like they do in Harry Potter), I would totally apparate to Bologna right now and eat that tortellini with pumpkin thing with you that you wrote about in one of your earlier posts. And drink wine! Yes, mustn't for get the wine.
    Can't wait to see and hear more about everything
    Ida

    ReplyDelete